Question about crabbing tours

luvz2run2000

We just did it through Celebrity on June 30th and it was one of the highlights of our two week vacation there. It was a fantastic tour and we would do it again in a heartbeat. The hospitality back at the lodge was outstanding!!!!! Nothing cheesy about it for us!!!!!!

Robin

We went on the crabbing trip about a week ago. It's nothing like what's on tv. You go out to a trap in very calm water close to the shore. The crew asked for someone to help pull the small trap in. Another person is asked to measure a crab and then everyone who wants to can pick up the crab (these are not king crabs). That's about it for the trip, but when you get back to the dock you will have a crab meal that you will never forget. We had some of the best crabs I have ever had. They kept bringing them to the table. You will not go away hungry.

I think next time I will try another adventure. It was OK but it wasn't exciting:) captswanson, swansonia

Archived