Anxiously awaiting the reviews from the last Spirit cruise!

dongordon

Thanks Naxos....my schedule to arrive at the pier between 11:00 AM and 11:30 AM works out perfectly and gives me some time to say hello to my fellow CC roll call cruisers ( "The Noreasters") before boarding!

Don

Hi Don! I had started a thread yesterday about the most recent Spirit cruise and things are looking very positive! Wow, 11:45 to board!! That's amazing. It's perfect for us...we leave the house at 9 so that my dad and Eric have plenty of time to park the cars (one on 30th and 11th Ave. and then ours at the pier after Eric drives my dad back); my sister brings her dogs to the kennel at 10 and comes straight from there, so she should be there hopefully no later than 11. Perfect! So if there's a little traffic and she runs a little late, it's not a problem! Then we will be on the ship and eating and drinking until we get into our cabins! ;)

I started this thread yesterday also and I saw your thread . It looks as though the Spirit is getting positive reviews for the most part, except some minuses with service and food on occassion.

Garykool's review from a Spirit cruise in May was excellent.

Did you read it yet?

I'm ready to cruise....are you?

See you on our roll call and in person on Saturday in Lattitudes!

Don

Archived