Jewel Inside Staterooms

jedijood

Can anyone tell me which category inside staterooms on the Jewel should I target in regards to convenient location and quietness.

My priority is I want to avoid anchor, engine noises, late night disco music and pool noise.

Another question,

I will be travelling with a large group and also would like to know if some of the inside rooms have the connecting option or is it just the outside cabins?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

there are no connecting inside staterooms on the jewel by looking at their brochure, just the outside as you had stated.

we were in cabins 9575 and 9577 on the 9 deck category JJ on the JEWEL'S transatlantic crossing april 30-2006, I would consider it quiet you have cabins above and below you.

if you look up www.cruisedeckplans.com and click on norwegian jewel you'll be able to see the layout.the cabins that we were in, are about in the middle of the ship.hope this helps

martin

Can anyone tell me which category inside staterooms on the Jewel should I target in regards to convenient location and quietness.

My priority is I want to avoid anchor, engine noises, late night disco music and pool noise.

Another question,

I will be travelling with a large group and also would like to know if some of the inside rooms have the connecting option or is it just the outside cabins?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We were in cabin 9511. Because it was forward there was little noise in the hallway. The only time we had a problem was our arrival in Villefrance, which is a tender stop. The noise and vibration from the anchors and tenders being lowered woke us up very early!

Archived