NCL Air - Baltimore to Honolulu

pearlaz

Anyone recently used NCL air from Baltimore to Honolulu? I'm trying to get some idea of what airlines and times you were booked on. I'm not too worried about the outbound flight but wondered if the return flight is scheduled for those late flights leaving after 9pm. Thanks.

We just returned from POH. They had us on United to and from with stop over’s in Chicago both times.

Out: We left BWI around 7, Chicago around 9 and in to Hawaii around 2:30.

Back: Left Hawaii around 4:30, left Chicago for BWI around 6:30.

Hope that helps!

Anyone recently used NCL air from Baltimore to Honolulu? I'm trying to get some idea of what airlines and times you were booked on. I'm not too worried about the outbound flight but wondered if the return flight is scheduled for those late flights leaving after 9pm. Thanks.

Hi - We also flew out of BWI. I cannot speak to Honululu as we flew into Maui - but likely similar arrangements.

Departure was via United @ 7:30am through Chicago - Maui arriving approx. 3pm HI Time.

Return form Maui not bad at all , departed Maui @ 2:30pm on a Friday afternoon again through Chicago on a Saturday arrived BWI around 11am.

Archived