Special Restaurant Fees

mush71

I am planning on going to 2 of the special restaurants on my spirit cruise. What I am trying to see is that do I have to pay the $20 for my 3 year old also. She is probably not going to eat her own dinner she shares with me most of the time.

They should not charge your 3yr. old. They give you a kid's menu in the specialty restaurants as well as the main dining rooms (at least on the Dawn). We were on the Dawn about one month ago with our 3yr. old and she had a hamburger & fries in Le Bistro with no charge.

I wouldn't bring the 3yr. old for Teppenyaki though and not expect a charge...we didn't bring ours (that was when we brought her to Kid's Crew so we could chill out and relax) but I would suspect that since there is extremely limited seating at Teppenyaki, there would be a seat charge...but it's only $12.50 for Teppenyaki so that wouldn't be bad...and the 3yr. old would probably eat some of it anyway since it's (among many other things) rice, your choice of chicken, beef, shrimp, veggies, and ice cream! :)

Hi

I thought the Shogun Chinese restaurant was 12.50 pp and the Japanese Teppenyaki was a la carte?

Please provide more details since I would love to take my family to both. I thought I read on another BB that the Teppanyaki room pp was based on the menu item ordered. Is this correct? I thought the Chinese Shogun rest was 12.50 cover charge similar to Le Bristo?

Please let me know how this works and what ship you were on?

Hi

I thought the Shogun Chinese restaurant was 12.50 pp and the Japanese Teppenyaki was a la carte?

Please provide more details since I would love to take my family to both. I thought I read on another BB that the Teppanyaki room pp was based on the menu item ordered. Is this correct? I thought the Chinese Shogun rest was 12.50 cover charge similar to Le Bristo?

Please let me know how this works and what ship you were on?

You are correct.

Archived