ROLL CALL - Mariner of the Seas 9/10/06

NashDB

Glad to see that there will be at least one other "family" member sailing with us. We have been looking forward to our first cruise since February. My partner has been constantly asking if there would be others sailing with us. Join the roll call on the Roll Call forum. We have quite a crew already listed.

Looking forward to meeting you onboard. Can't wait to get there!

I see your friend will be celebrating his 30th onboard. My partner is celebrating the big 40 on wednesday of this cruise, mostly the reason we booked this sailing!

Mike & Barry

Sorry, didn't see the other reply to a thread had started, prior to replying to this thread.

Well, hello for real now. Glad you saw both my responses. Maybe some others will get "on board" as well.

Where are you from? I'm from Nashville, TN. Ben, my traveling buddy (but not BF) is from Indianapolis, IN.

Ben is turning 30 on the cruise. I turned 30 long ago! (Now 46 and somewhat happy to have made it this far.) He's doing another cruise the week before ours on Carnival.

With 3000+ passengers there have to be other family. On a cruise last year there was a group of 20 men that a travel agent had infomally put together. One of the bars seemed to always some of them there, so it was nice to have a "family" bar.

I know you guys are going to have a wonderful and celebratory vacation. I have a friend that is 10 yrs younger to the day than me and we're going to do a cruise with lots of friends for our 40th/50th birthdays.

I IM'd Maz143 this morning. Hit me back there if you want to.

David

Archived