Ordering stuff in advance on Costa...

MonaCK

My parents will be celebrating their wedding anniversary on board our Costa cruise, and I'm trying to figure out if my best bet is to wait until I'm onboard ship to order flowers for them. I know on RCCL I've had sporatic luck on having stuff actually arrive that I order, and I wanted to know if the fill rate is better on Costa...

I traveled with Costa in April, and had wellwishers.com deliver flowers to the ship prior to departure. The Rep at Costa gave me this information, as Costa apparently does not handle fresh flowers.

I was very pleased with the flowers from wellwishers.com. I ordered six different arrangements for six different rooms, and each was delivered exactly as I had ordered and lasted the entire cruise.

Good Luck!!!

I sailed with Costa last October and ordered bon voyage items in advance for both our cabin and my mother in law's cabin (for her first cruise ever). Although the website was a bit frustrating in that it implied that the soonest they would guarantee arrival would be one day after departure, both of our cabins already had all of our items as ordered, sitting on the desks when we first boarded the ship. Everything was fine.

my husband had ordered flowers for me prior to going on our cruise .. and there they were as soon as we walked in the room ... beautiful !! He had ordered them thru the Costa site. No problems, as well as I ordered them for my In-Laws on another Costa ship... they were actually the EXACT same as pictured!! so we had a great experience :)

Archived