11:40 Flight from Seattle?

MBMiner

Any thoughts on the advisability of booking an 11:40 am flight from Seattle following a HAL cruise terminating there? Normally I would prefer a later flight, but in flying to Florida from Seattle any later flight would require flying the next day and staying overnight in Seattle. Would appreciate any opinions. Websites seem to say it's about a 30 minute taxi from the port to the airport, but one is never sure about disembarkation times. I'm new on HAL, so presumably have no priority disembarkation.

Bruce

We got off the ship in Seattle around 9:00 am and were at the airport by 9:30. It was very easy. We had reservations with Already There Towncar and they were there within 1 minute of us getting to the curb ready to be picked up. You should have no problems at all.

Thanks for the replies. I guess the question no one can answer is when we're able to disembark. I assume HAL gives priority to those with early flights, as do the other lines. The ship is coming from Vancouver, so I wouldn't imagine there is much possibility of any delays. Thanks. I think I'll book it.

Bruce

Thanks for the replies. I guess the question no one can answer is when we're able to disembark. I assume HAL gives priority to those with early flights, as do the other lines. The ship is coming from Vancouver, so I wouldn't imagine there is much possibility of any delays. Thanks. I think I'll book it.

Bruce

i am a new cruiser and had been advised not to book any flight before noon so the next earliest for us was at 3:40pm. what a long wait at the airport. if i were to do it again i would for sure book an 11 am flight. sometime during the cruise they have you fill out a disembarkation paper with choices of times for leaving the ship. i checked the latest choice because i knew we had a long time before our flight. we were still off before 10 am and at the airport by 10:30am. if you want to get off really early you can carry all your own luggage off. i believe people were leaving the ship as early as 7-7:30 am.

i also agree with catching a cab not the hal transfer. its very quick with plenty of cabs available.

We just got in on Saturday from cruise on Oosterdam-were 1 of the 1st groups to disembark, had a 11:14 flight I believe to Tampa and had no issues. We had transportation pick us up at 8:30 and had plenty of time to spare-flew Delta & curb check in was a breeze

Archived