OBC question

ericosmith

I'm new to Princess and am about to sail on the 7/29 Crown. I have what I think is a $200 obc for the cabin, but it is printed on each person's ticket separately. If the above poster has $122.60 on each of his tickets and is thinking it will be $245.20 total, I wonder if I have $400 because $200 is on each person's ticket. I know I don't b/c it was a $200 credit for the stateroom, just thinking outloud because of what the above poster stated. Could they have made a mistake and given us $200 each? LOL...that would be nice. If you have several people in your cabin and are expecting a cabin credit, does it normally appear on each person's ticket yet you only have the one amount total?

On our documents, it usually states on each persons seperately how much OBC they have. In other words, if we have a total of $200 for the cruise/cabin, each document usually says $100 OBC on it and that is for each of us. Hummmmmmm, maybe one of you was shorted and the other was given double? Actually it has happened before that a friend of ours was given double the OBC they were supposed to have. Needless to say, they didn't ask any questions. LOL

Question: We are supposed to have a $250 SBC on our next sailing and our TA said he confirmed it with Princess. We used Future Cruise Credits, etc.

Anyway, it does not show up on our Cruise Personalizer. Should I be concerned?

Just received our documents for our cruise next month and our future OBC for booking is on our documents. It normally appears on the actual cruise ticket (coupon 5) at the bottom of the column where the price of our cruise is listed.

You might log on and take a look at your captain's circle account and see if an OBC has been assigned to your on your booking number for the future cruise booking.

Archived