Dancing and spa pool on Milli class

kfbesq

My wife and I have not considered booking a trip on one of the Milli Class ships because of our perception that they (1) lack a ballroom dance venue like the Century Class and (2) unlike the relaxing, uncrowded thallasotherapy pool area on the Century Class, the larger spa pool on the Milli Class tends to be crowded, noisy, and little more than a big hot tub. Are we correct?

And my impression was that on the M-class the t-pool was swimming pool size and lushly landscaped, adult and private like a wonderful spa. I thought it would be so much better than the medical looking one I saw on Century. Funny the diffirent ideas we have about things we've never seen! :)

The M-class ships have only two lounges with dance floors compared to the Century class with three. On our transatlantics on the MIllie we did not find the t-pool noisy and crowded. However, we did find the Century's t-pool to have warmer water and more jet action.

The Milli Class ships don't appear to have a dance floor that compares with the ones found in the aft lounges on the Century Class. Not that they're large by any standard, but they are large enough to move about the floor a bit--unlike many others that because of their tiny area are dance floors in name only.

As for the pool, I can't imagine that (assuming that the line doesn't charge for its use) it's not overrun with people most of the time. And for us, that defeats the whole purpose of a therapy pool.

kfbesq,

I agree with you about the pool on the "M" class ships. It is really not a therapy pool at all, when compared to the ones on the Century class ships. But it is a very nice area to sit in and it has a nice buffet style food service there. It does get very crowded on sea days and noisey as it is a covered area, but if you are willing to go on off hours in the evenings, or during port days you will find this is a very relaxing area and not noisey at all. Oh BTW, no charge for it on the "M" class ships.

Bill

Archived