Name on rice

Has anyone ever seen one of those places where you can get your name written on a grain of rice and then they put it in a tiny glass filled with water. They usually make them into necklaces or keychains. I'm wondering particularly about Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martin.

Looks something like this.

rice.jpg.2148f7b5b0db3cb6beaf3469c3a0cc25.jpg

ok, my girlfriend is the shopping expert, not me, so this is coming from her. she THINKS....thinks she say one in nassau. as too were, we have no idea. but when u get there im sure u can ask around, or ask the shopping people on the ship before u get to port. they would def know alot more then i would, being ive been there twice, and they go there atleast 2 times a month. hopes this helps

greg

Thanks for the info. I know that there are other places that I can get one from, I just thought it would be a nice souvenir from one of my upcoming cruises. This way when I looked at it I would remember where I got it from.

Nikki

Depending on where you are from on the west coast, there is a man that does that at the peir in Clearwater, Florida. He is there on Sat. nights when all the arts and craft people are there.

burnsie

Archived