??Best carnival office to send accolades

sweetcincy

:confused: We had a great tour guide on the miami art deco tour, fantastic man from Argintina whose lived in Miami for 27 years. Spoke the whole tour, and truly has a passion for Miami, it was totally conveyed to us, and was soooo interesting. We all learned sooo much from this man. I would love to send Carnival a gracious big thank you and give this guy a huge pat on the back, he is what makes excursions the best. Also, I want to compliment our carnival t.a., he was fantastic, and was always helpful and friendly in all our conversations, a great positive experience, we have went with travel agencies in the past and first time booking through carnival, and definitely won't be our last.

Please someone out there, I want my compliments to be heard by someone who can acknowledge these great guys, from their company. Any Advise!!!!

:) Thanks in advance:)

The very best thing you can do is fill out your comment card... this is what they base incentives and promotions off of. You can also send a letter to Guest Relations (the address is posted here about a gazillion times, LOL)... the address is also on the back of the comment card. Good luck!!!! :)

thanks goin cruisin, I already filled the comment card before we left the ship. But, just wanted to send more detailed kudo's, these guys were great!!! I'll send to guest relations, thanks for your quick response. :DHave a Great Day :D

Archived