Spirit shopping

donnysmom

I believe I've read that this is a weak spot on the Spirit. What shops does it have?
Galleria gift shop with varied hours (check the back of the daily)-shop is not as big as on others & expensive. They don't have alot of cigarette brands on this ship. Also have the liquor store next to Colombian Emeralds (jewelry store has a nice selection & there's one on each side of deck 8 overlooking the grand centrum).:)

I believe I've read that this is a weak spot on the Spirit. What shops does it have?

Well I have never been a fan of onboard shopping ..on the SPIRIT there were two jewelery shops, and liquor/tobacco candy store overlooking the main centruim on either side of Champagne Charlies bar. There was also a shop near the photo department that had clothes,rum cakes,hats, inexpensive jewelry,suntan lotions and the likes

The Spirit was lacking in shops aboard before last year's drydock. But NCL added more shops during the drydock, amongst other things, and there's plenty of shops aboard now.

But, the movie theatre had to go to make room for them. And that's a shame.

It just goes to show you can't please everyone all the time.

Archived