Tabascored (Sue) Where Are You?

CCotton5

Tabascored, I have been trying to figure out a way to get in touch with you. We are the couple that are taking the TA Westbound the last week in August and you are going on the Westbound TA early in August.

I hope that you will give me some helpful advice on your return. I have emjoyed posting with you on this board.

John & I will celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary on the QM2.

Please write back to this post and am eagerly awaiting your comments on the crossing.

Let me know how many formals I need to take for the six night crossing.

Thanks,

Christy

Hello Christy,

We leave for UK on Monday evening. After 14 months of waiting, it's finally approaching. Seth and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary:p :p I am extra happy today because my travel agent called me to say we were upgraded to a P1 suite. I nearly fainted. I never expected it because we had already received all our final documents. I hope you and John are as lucky as we have been.

I'll be in touch when we get back to answer all your questions. It will be interesting to see how many positives and negatives that have been posted here are true. And if I can get to do half of Penny's (patwells) "what not to miss" list I'll be pretty happy.

Now all I have to do is pack this weekend. So many choices and so little luggage space.:(

Warm regards,

Sue

Sue, what category did you originally book? We booked a B2 category and we know our cabin number. We just received our documents on Monday. Were you in an "A" category? I could only hope to be upgraded to a P1!!!!!

We are going to renew our vows onboard as the 28th of August will be our 35th anniversary. I think I would just fall over dead if we would get an upgrade like that!!!! I plan on writing about our cruise when we return home as I am a staff writer for three local newspapers here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I have been trying to find out a way for us to get in touch with each other without giving out our vital information over the board.

Christy

Hey Christy,

We were in an A1 originally on the 11th deck. I still cannot believe this. What a great anniversary gift that would be for you if the upgrade came through. Our 30th is on August 21st so we are celebrating a little early.

I'll be in touch.

Sue

shilleratnowelectrodotcom

Sue, I'm so happy for you to receive the upgrade to a P1, talk about luck!!!!!

I doubt we would be upgraded from a B2 to a P1. I decided on a B2 since the TA crossing has unruly weather and it is not like taking a Caribbean cruise. I thought about booking an A1, but with the gale force winds and the driving rain and sea, I wanted to be more sheltered in an in-hull balcony, but YOU HIT THE JACKPOT!!!!!

Enjoy and please keep in touch.

Christy

Archived