QM2 Shore Excursions?

Knighton

I'm looking for a complete list of shore excursions offered by QM2. Where would they be? The Cunard website doesn't have a complete list for all ports. They also don't say whether or not you can book ahead of time. I'm going on the Jan 6th sailing. (I guess I'm just used to being able to do it the way Royal Caribbean does it.:rolleyes: )

I'm going on the Med. cruise next month. I found there was not a complete list of excursions on the site. I had to wait for the pre-cruise docs to list them.

The book states that when you board there will be a shore excursion form in your cabin you can fill out and drop off at the Tour Office.

I'm used to dealing with Princess and they have a complete list on their website and you can pre-book via the website. I've found that the Cunard website doesn't have many of the options some of the others have, e.g. Princess.

Hi...I emailed Cunard about this for our Dec cruise and they told me I'd get the info with my cruise documents. They said that nothing had been firmed up yet as to what they would offer. And no, you can't prebook I was told. Hope this helps...Cheers, Penny

Hi Knighton,

We were on the 4th of July Cruise and we did receive a separate book in the mail about a month or two before the cruise with all the tours that were being offered on the voyage. Also with the descriptions and also the pricing.

We did have to wait till on board to book the tours. We filled out the forms and dropped them in the Drop Box in front of the Tour Office by the Pursers Deck on Deck 2, MidShip, Grand Lobby. The other way is to go down and wait on line when the Office opens.

The old Cunard website many years ago did have such a availablity of all the information on the tours for each of the cruises by day and by port. But they changed their website and did away with it.

Regards,

:) ESLO

(Ed & Bev)

Archived