Transportation to port?

jm99egg

There are 9 of us going on a cruise in Feb. We are flying in to (MCO) Orlando and then we will need transportation to Port Canaveral. Any suggestions on who to use? I've been looking around on the internet but unsure on who to trust!:confused:

Orlando is the closest airport to Port Canaveral so all the ships will have buses to take passengers to the ships. Check with the cruise line. There will be a charge for this. You should be able to reserve a spot on the bus. If you book your air with your cruise there is no charge.

We checked with our TA and its around $50-$60 pp with the cruise line. With 9 people that's around $450-$540 round trip. It seems like it could be cheaper. If we just knew of a company in Florida that someone has used before I would feel better about using them.

I have done a LOT of research on this very subject talking with every company imaginable as I have read some not so great stories about booking directly through the cruise line. I found the best rates and most personable people at Tropicana Transport when I called. As a result we are booking through them. They also give you a $5 discount if you book online. Hope this helps!

http://www.tropicanatransport.com/portc.htm

Archived