Crown & Anch deals for August (merged)

I just received an email with the August Crown & Anchor offers for August. I faxed it in as it says to be applied to my current booking. Have you had good experience in them honoring the C&A discount on existing bookings? I paid off my cruise early to get extra DL Sky Miles (double points) so I hope they won't penalize me since I am already PIF. Thanks for feedback!:p

cruiseangel -Did you book your cruise on or after 8/1? The online coupons have booking windows - such as "reserve your cruise between 8/1 and 9/1". There's a coupon for my May Vision cruise that I booked on 7/28 - just my luck that a coupon came out 3 days later! I had to cancel and rebook in order to use it, but I was lucky because there was no price increase and I didn't lose my cabin.

There's been some other threads about the coupon policy and the frustrations with the book between guidelines.

Good luck - hope things work in your favor. (Never hurts to try!)

[since My Computer Does Not Let Me Get The Monthly Coupons, I Have A Favor. Could Someone Tell Me If There Are Sailings From Miami Or Ft. Lauderdale. Thanks In Advance.

Western Carib NOS 3/17/07 Western Carib EOS 3/25/07 Eastern Carib VOS 3/3/07 and 3/17/07 all from Miami

We just started sailing with RC and got our C&A numbers, but we haven't gotten any coupons or emails. We have two upcoming cruises booked what type of offers do they have?

Go to http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do?topic=email&subTopic=may&requestor=arn

Click on the gold Crown and Anchor Loyalty Program. On the left side of the page select "Activate" and register your account number. Once you are registered you can log in and go to "Special Offers" then "Savings Certificates" and see the current coupons for the month

Archived