What time does the gym open on the Millennium?

nutella2

Hi!

Call me crazy, but I gained 6 pounds on my last cruise. Just wondering what time the gym opens on the ship? We are cruising the Med in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to figure out how I will work in a workout!

Thanks!

Hi,

I used the gym daily on the Summit, which is the same class ship, so it may be the same. I used to go in at 7:00AM and it was open. I believe it stays open until at least 8:00PM. Others can probably give you more exact times. I believe it may be close while the ship is actually in port, but not sure as I did not use it during those hours. The gym is very large and has many cardio type machines, treadmills, bikes, recumbent bikes. It has a full assortment of circuit type equipment also. And, one of the best freeweight rooms I have seen on a ship. As to classes, I saw Spinning, Pilattes, and Stepping classes, although I did not use them. I believe the charge is $10.00 per class, but don't hold me to it. Also, I think there may be Tae-kaundo (sp??) classes also, but that may have been because of the trainers on board my cruise.

Bill

Archived