Tuscany-by-taxi - question

We are currently researching guides for that area also. On the Florence/Pisa < 550 euros thread several people recommend Tuscany by Taxi. I think they are much less than some of the others. However, they do not claim to give commentary along the way, just answer questions when asked.

Thank you, momof3kids! I cannot decide what to do, just walking in Florence is so much fun, but I have 71 year old parents, my father has health problems, but maybe i'll take a wheel chair (although he's never used one).:confused:

I just got back from the 12 day cruise on the Carnival Liberty and our driver was terrific! I'd highly recommend you contact them. I have his name & email address but I've not even begun to unpack. I'll update the info for you as soon as I unwind from a wonderful 12 days.

Leslie

We used them last summer (Riccardo was our driver) and it was great. Being that you're dad is older, the benefit of the driver is just that, that he drives you everywhere -- walking can be kept to a minimum. We did it by small areas with a set timeframe. Riccardo was very nice and tried to answer all of our questions. What impressed us the most, is that he got us into the Accademia without a wait! He was always easy to locate and he seemed to keep his eye out for us.

Archived