Is there a photo kiosk on the Fantasy?

Vidimom

We were on the Legend 2 years ago and were able to print pictures from our digital camera on board from a kiosk in the photo gallery. Does anyone know if they have it on board the Fantasy? We love using our digital and thought it would be wonderful to print pictures for our fellow cruisers that I take on the cruise so that we don't have to mail the pics to them and don't have to rush to email any also. It was also nice if our memory stick got full, we would print any we wanted and then deleted any we didn't want to save to load on our computer or have a CD made from.

Thanks!

Yes, they did have a place that you could print your digital photos, although I don't remember exactly where it was. I'm thinking that it was near the purser's desk, but I may be wrong. The "picture" gallery was up one or two levels from there. We were on the Sensation 2 years ago and the gallery was not in the same place. On the Fantasy, it is kind of spread out over a large area.

Thank you very much! Has the photo gallery been moved from the Empress deck mid section? It would be great if it has that area gets so crowded! I am happy to know I can print pictures if I want to. I know they weren't cheap (.50 cents each, if remember correctly) but what a nice thing to give to a new friend!

Archived