Miracle Bacchus Room Lighting Change!!!!

Just off the Aug 6, 2006 Carnival Miracle cruise. Just thought I would mention that the pink mentos are being converted into a much more pleasant dark purple mentos. I asked Joan, our waitress,and she stated that the change is because that the lights are meant to represent grapes, and too many people thought they looked like cherries!!!

As you can see, the upper floor and chandelier have been converted over but the bottom floor still have the old style.f1ee.jpg?tkn=phQZq4EBUgfb..n0&saveas=DSC02117

I have to say that I love Carnival but their dinning rooms are not my most favorite parts of their ships! With that said, our seating on the Conquest was great, we had a table by a window in the Renoir Dinning Room.

I have to say that I love Carnival but their dinning rooms are not my most favorite parts of their ships! With that said, our seating on the Conquest was great, we had a table by a window in the Renoir Dinning Room.

You know, I am going to have to agree with you 100% here. I loved everything about our cruise aboard the Conquest, but Carnival's taste in dining room decor is not so good.

I have seen pictures of other cruise line dining rooms, namely RCCL ships, and talk about elegant. Nice, warm, neutral colors. The dining room also appeared brighter. To me, Carnival's dining rooms are just dark.

Compare the attached pictures of the Freedom of the Seas' dining room to the above picture of the Miracle's dining room.

dining1.jpg.55d9890acb0ae4b2dfcb9eb7dfe1ade8.jpg

dining2.jpg.a34cd99de0631013942f92c2ecf14548.jpg

dining3.jpg.ea14e2e8e764c4d8d27a18de635df8bc.jpg

dining4.jpg.1cba34cc3ce235d3b037534d3a0a4e69.jpg

You know, I am going to have to agree with you 100% here. I loved everything about our cruise aboard the Conquest, but Carnival's taste in dining room decor is not so good.

I have seen pictures of other cruise line dining rooms, namely RCCL ships, and talk about elegant. Nice, warm, neutral colors. The dining room also appeared brighter. To me, Carnival's dining rooms are just dark.

Compare the attached pictures of the Freedom of the Seas' dining room to the above picture of the Miracle's dining room.

I couldn't agree more with you! I felt like I was somewhere in the South enjoying a great meal !!!

Archived