Taxi To/From Lighthouse?

mcqueeney449

Hi all, DH and I are on the Crown Princess sailing Sept 30th ...

I think what my DH and I want to do in Grand Turk is ... Taxi to the lighthouse and walk around the trails and beach with shells for a little while, and then taxi back to Govenor's beach to snorkel (we have our own gear and a backpack for it so it isn't too bad to carry around for a short time).

My concern is ... can we get a taxi to the lighthouse? And, more importantly, can we be sure of getting a taxi (or bus or shuttle) back from the lighthouse to the beach?

Thanks!

Hi all, DH and I are on the Crown Princess sailing Sept 30th ...

I think what my DH and I want to do in Grand Turk is ... Taxi to the lighthouse and walk around the trails and beach with shells for a little while, and then taxi back to Govenor's beach to snorkel (we have our own gear and a backpack for it so it isn't too bad to carry around for a short time).

My concern is ... can we get a taxi to the lighthouse? And, more importantly, can we be sure of getting a taxi (or bus or shuttle) back from the lighthouse to the beach?

Thanks!

There aren't that many roads on the island. When the ships are in the taxis are all over. I don't think that it will be a problem.

Archived