Looking For Radiance Alaska June Feedback

Anyone that was on the Radiance this past June, we have some questions. Especially if you did a cruise tour or left from the East Coast.

Radiance Cruise tour #6 - June 07

Thanks!

I couldn't find a Roll call with much information.

we were on the Radiance the first week of June this year, not sure what you are asking but we had a great time, and the weather was wonderful, no rain to talk about and the weather was in the high 60's in the day and 50's at night, we went from Vancouver to Seward , and then rented a car and did the inside on our own, it was our third cruise to Alaska, Hubbard Glacier was awesome the day we were there, lots and lots of calfing. the Radiance is my favoirite ship . Iif I can answer any specific questions, will be glad to

We are so confused.. we have 2 Alaska cruises booked for 2007. We have never been to Alaska mainly because we hate flying. We live in NJ. The trip we booked in June is a cruisetour, #6. It's 4 nights land then 7 nights doing the southbound cruise. We did not have a lot of time to investigate Alaska which I believe it needs. The other trip is Sept 2007, for 14 nights all cruising. It does the southbound Alaska then stops in Oregon, and California (SF & LA).

The 2nd trip has no land and we cannot stay longer when then trip ends because we have committments at home. We can be more flexible in June, however that trip is harder to fly to. The June trip starts in Fairbanks and ends in Vancouver. while the Sept one starts in Vancouver and ends in LA.

The cabin is presently better on the June trip. We really need some advice. We have no idea what excursions to book either. Open for all suggestions.

I highly suggest you head over to the Alaska port of call board. There's tons and tons of info there and it is very active with regards to great responses.

But before you go there though, you need to determine what you want to get out of the trip. What do you want to do? What do you want to see? The 14 night cruise goes to more ports than the 7 night, but you won't be able to do the interior portion and see things like Denali. The 7 nighter gives you more flexibility, in that you can choose how long and what you want to see in the interior. The 14 nighters is also a C & A Members cruise if that is a consideration for you. Good luck with your research and enjoy, whichever you decide.

Archived