Ramada downtown Seattle

Paul - No damage from last nights storm thank goodness. Thanks for the well wishes!

No, we are not soaking our feet but I am seriously considering going to the spa here and getting a foot massage and pedicure. We did walk for 12 days! LOL

We had a towncar pick us up at the airport, they took us to our hotel and then on the 5th took us back to the airport. Since there were 4 of us I figured this was the best way to go. The hotel staff can work this out for you, just call the phone # direct to the hotel. I ordered it through Shannon (I think) but anyone there will be glad to help you. It was $35.00 for the trip from the airport to the hotel and then $28.00 for the trip from the hotel to the airport.

But, there were 6 of us going to the ship from the hotel so we took two taxi's (3 in each) from the Ramada to Pier 66. We arrived at approx. 11:15 or so and we were booked and on board by 11:50. Once you get to the pier you take your luggage that you want to check-in and they run it through a huge x-ray machine, with you standing there, and if it passes muster : ) they then send it off to the ship. Then you go though security check yourself with your carry-on bags and then to the check in lines. It was all very painless.

We did enjoy Pike Place but it was crowded and very hard to keep up with the group so we split up and met back at a later time. We did see flying fish. You'll know you are there when you see a huge crowd standing around. Check out the organic growers that are selling the Bare Fruit brand...very nice people. I bought a bag of organic apple chips and wish now that I had bought more as they are very tasty.

What activities do you all have planned so far?

Archived