I leave in 46 days ...

Maybe you just need a little encouragement! Put on some tropical clothes, fix yourself a foo-foo drink and play some Caribbean music! :D Then look at all the pictures you can find of your ship and imagine BEING THERE!!!!!!! :D :D :D

And start packing! That ALWAYS gets me excited!!!!!:D

it will hit you once on the boat. I planned for 16 people this summer and was so stressed out right until the moment we got on the boat. Normally i stress over nothing but this time i did. Everything worked out and by the time we were leaving port i was dancing drinking and making a complete fool of myself.

I was about in tears this morning wondering what is wrong with me! We live in a week and I just can't get excited. :( I really do think it has to do with so much planning and not being ready. :D

grod19 - Planning for 14 and having everyone calling me at the last minute for help and advice on shore excursions (when I gave them advice months ago:mad:).

Sophie - Great advice and I plan to put on some music today!

i know the feeling. The 16 i planned for were between 18 and 26 and i dont think any of them knew how to work the internet to look up information. I wanted to throw all of them off the boat

started dancing...having a great time. :D The phone rings...it is the kids calling from their cell from down in the family room...they are trying to watch a movie...would I please turn the music down...and what am I doing? :D

I had forgotten that they were even home. So much for getting in the cruise mood. :(

hey ccr,

if i were you i would quit bragging about your smaller wait for your vacations to begin. instead of showing off why dont you congradulate the others on their soon travels?!?

dont be a brat!

Archived