Sabatini's / Sterling = Which nights?

meyerhaus

Amy and I want to go to both Sabatini's and Sterling, and we are know we want to do one on French night. :cool: However, we are trying to decide which other night. How about Italian Night? Won't Sabatini's MORE than cover our Italian quota?

13 years ago when we took our first Princess cruise for our Honeymoon the restaurants were truly Italian. There were table side pasta preparations every night and Italian captains supervising every waiter. Although Pricess still has an Italina flavor (and decent pasta every night), those days are gone. Quite frankly the Italian night in the DR is good, but thats about it. Sabatini's, however, was truly excellent. As good as many top tier Northern Italian places I've eaten at in NY. The reality is after eating at Sabatini's the DR Italian night will be somewhat of a let down. So, I would skip Italian night. As for dress, I think it is fair that most people dress up abit for Sabatinis. We generally saw 80% of the men in jackets even on non-formal nights and definitely wearing tuxes on formal. Actually, Sabatinis is a greta excuse to dress up a bit.

Archived