Cruise history on RCCL.com

I was checking my cruise history/credits for absolutely no reason this evening. There is a cruise listed - 11 Jun 2006 Freedom of the Seas Not qualified - that I never had any part of. Never booked and cancelled. Never looked at the Freedom all that in depth because I know prices are out of my range!

Should I be concerned that random cruises are being attached to my name/C&A number? Or not worry about it since not qualified sailings don't do anything for or against me?

I noticed a similar thing on my cruise history in the last week or so. There's a 'not qualified' cruise listed that I have never booked or quoted on. I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'm not worried about mine. As long as my qualified cruises are all there, I'm ok.

Hi,

Can you tell me where you got to get that info - I was just on their site & did not see it.

Thanks, Pat

If you go to the C&A section under your cruise history you will see several cruises listed.Do'nt know why though.

I noticed a similar thing on my cruise history in the last week or so. There's a 'not qualified' cruise listed that I have never booked or quoted on. I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'm not worried about mine. As long as my qualified cruises are all there, I'm ok.

The same for me!

Archived