Carlsberg Brewery - Copenhagen

Also, a quick question on the Copenhagen Card. It says valid 24 hours. Does that mean if I start using it at 4pm, it will last me till 4pm the next day? (or just to the end of that day?) Thanks again.

Yes, that is correct, if you use the card at 4 pm on one day, it will be valid for up till 4 pm the next day. When you begin your first activity, you are to sign, date, and mark the time of your arrival. When I used the card last year, I waited to sign until I was told to. No one seemed to check the date or time, I just showed the card and they waved me on in. However, I eventually was asked to date and time the card.

As for the Carlsberg brewery, I've never been there, but from what I've read, it's not that big of a deal. Not that it's not worth doing, it's just that if you have the time, then give it a go. Generally, there's more to see and do than one had time for in Copenagen and Denmark, therefore, I would make other activities a higher priority. But if you have the time, or if this is something that is a priority for you, then include it in your plans. No matter what you do, you'll have a great time in Copenhagen.

Steve

Great, thanks guys. The reason I asked was because there're some cities that also sells them for 1 day, 2 days, etc, but it means it expires at the end of that day no matter when it was activated, like Honolulu for example.

Thanks all again. This board is really great.

Archived