Lido deck

tinker 4

If you're just undeneath any open deck, I'd change. There's no way I'd be anywhere that a cleaning crew will be making noise at 5:30AM or people running or heels tapping at all hours of the day or night again. It wouldn't be worth the convenience to the buffet to me. I've done it twice and regretted it both times. Besides, I much prefer the dining room for breakfast and lunch. Much more civilized plus the food's better.

We will be on the Caribbean Princess in Dec and have an Oceanview room booked in the very front of the ship. We would like to hear from anyone who has ever stayed in one of those. We are most concerned about movement of the ship and what kind of view or obstruction there might be there. We will be in L104.

My wife and I will be on the CB in Dec and have room L250. We had the same room last year and loved it. You are down the hall from the buffets and the pizza bar and grill .No rooms above you so not a lot of noise from above only sometimes you may hear someone on the track running by. The balconies are a nice size with a couple chairs and a table and you get a great view because you are so high. The only problem is if you get sea sick easy you do get a lot of movement because you are so high up. Last year we went a few days we had 12' seas and the boat was rocking pretty good but my wife and I got use to it and finally it was no problem nice rocking to sleep. We loved the room and will love it again for our trip on 12/3 hope you enjoy your trip

Archived