Parking a motorhome at Long Beach pier parking lot

itzkaren

I just posted this under "pre & Post" topics......but thought I would try here, too........really need an answer!

We've decided to drive our motorhome down to Long Beach (8 hour drive) instead of putting the 6 of us in our van, with 2 tons of luggage on the rack on top of our car! We have reservations to stay at a hotel near the pier.

Can we park a motorhome in the pier parking lot? I know that parking a car cost $10 per day.....and we would expect to pay more due to the size. Just want to know if anyone has ever done this. We won't be "camping" in the parking lot........just parking the vehicle for the length of the cruise.

Thanks is advance for the info!

Just hours to go......and I have SO MUCH left to do!!! :eek:

itzkaren

Long Beach, California is the home of Carnival Corporation's new Long Beach Cruise Terminal . Carnival Cruise Ships and some of the Princess Cruises Ships depart and arrive at this facility.

All Carnival Cruise Line Ships and some Princess Cruise Ships depart from Long Beach. All other Cruise ships depart from the The Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center in San Pedro

Hi there,

I just checked the link you gave me for Port of LA.....and it isn't for Carnival ships. The above info is from that site. They do have a link to Long Beach....that gives info and directions to that terminal, located at 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach. It's next to the Queen Mary.....

The info also says that RV's may be parked and will be charged according to the spaces they take up. So I think we're set with taking the motorhome!

Thanks for the links!

itzkaren

The two different ports are very close to each other, I didn't know which cruise line you were taking. If you have any time, get down there early and tour the Queen Mary. They have a great Sunday Brunch and the Ghosts tour is campy and fun. Have a great cruise!

Archived