Does HAL use DHL tosend docs???

fcorey

I got home today only to discover a "sorry we missed you" door hanger from DHL. It says they were attempting to deliver a package that requires a signature. My company uses Fedex and UPS only so I am wondering if this may be our docs for the October 6th cruise??? DW said she hasnt ordered anything so she didnt know what it could be, I'll be waiting with fingers crossed tomorrow!

I got home today only to discover a "sorry we missed you" door hanger from DHL. It says they were attempting to deliver a package that requires a signature. My company uses Fedex and UPS only so I am wondering if this may be our docs for the October 6th cruise??? DW said she hasnt ordered anything so she didnt know what it could be, I'll be waiting with fingers crossed tomorrow!

Yes. And be glad you got the door hanger. My docs were left out on the walkway to my house ... the stinkin' driver didn't even bother walking his lazy rear end a few more feet and up a couple of steps to put them inside the enclosed porch. I found them laying on the walkway when I left for work that night at around 11:00 p.m. Luckily the envelope with HAL's logo on it was plastic ... so if it had rained, they would have been protected.

Funny ... I have a TA, but the docs were direct from HAL. Wonder what's up with that?

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived