Elation vs. Liberty help please !

jckvpa0

We are scheduled on the Liberty in April with a 9A & have the room next to it for the children. I was really looking forward to having an aft wrap room & with the children next to us what a great balcony we were going to have!

Well because of my dd college schedule & my ds sons senior year schedule it's not going to work, at first we thought it would. So dd has a friend & their family going on a Xmas cruise on the Elation & would love to go! I don't have a problem sailing over Xmas but I do have reservations about going on a 5 day cruise & on a smaller ship.

So, I'm looking for info on their Cat 11 or Cat 12 rooms,(have stayed in a cat 11 on the Conquest). Pics would be a big plus! Also since my dc aren't cooperating with me I would love some info on rooms in the bowels of the ship, lol, or ov rooms.

Thank-You in advance :) !!!

I did do a search on Elation but did not get much response.

Honest I did wait a good 5 mins. before I posted this again when the first one didn't show up, please forgive me for the two posts! How obnoxious :eek: !!!

Please feel free to answer my question though :o !

Archived