Skipping Turkish port on charter cruise

amusea

I just found out from a friend of mine who is currently on the Atlantis cruise from Barcelona to Athens that the port of Ephesus in Turkey has been cancelled due to bombings in the coastal city of Antalya earlier this week. I'm not sure what the alternative plan is for the ship but the next port is Mykonos, not a bad place to spend an extra day if that turns out to be possible.:)

I just found out from a friend of mine who is currently on the Atlantis cruise from Barcelona to Athens that the port of Ephesus in Turkey has been cancelled due to bombings in the coastal city of Antalya earlier this week. I'm not sure what the alternative plan is for the ship but the next port is Mykonos, not a bad place to spend an extra day if that turns out to be possible.:)

Thanks for the head's up...interesting. My partner and I are taking the second portion of that cruise from Athens and our first stop is Istanbul. I wonder if that it still on?

Archived