Any info on Dawn's owners suite?

sasisu

Can you tell me about the owners suite on Dawn? Is it VERY windy? Do you feel the motion of the ship, enough to make you queazy? Is your balcony private? I would appreciate any info you can offer. Thanks

I didn't have a problem with the wind except at night when it was even difficult to stand outside and close the outside door. It had an inside door and a GIANT outside door (I guess the outside door is water tight). You need to close the outside door at night or it's MUCH too noisy (due to the wind).

I didn't feel any more motion in our cabin than anyplace else on the ship. Hardly anything at all as a matter of fact. I over did it and for no reason. I brought 2 containers of Dramamine, Ginger capsules, wrist bands and the patch (prescription) and didn't use any of them!

Balcony privacy was a BIG surprise. No privacy at all on the front. Could see / talk to other above (if on Deck 9) and all of your neighbors next door. Much more private on the side balcony with only the table and chairs.

Hope I answered your questions!

Archived