Will I like Celebrity as much as RCI?

KillaFee

Hey everyone! I've been cruising since I was 12 (I'm 24 now) and I've mostly always done Royal Caribbean. I LOVE Royal Caribbean and realized just how much I love RCI when I recently went on Carnival. But anyway...I know that Celebrity is the same company as RCI and I'm always looking for different types of ships so I am seriously considering going on the Millenium in Febuary. I'm a bit weary of straying from RCI because like I said, I learned my lesson this past May on Carnival. The service on Celebrity is as good as, if not better than RCI, right?

I'd really like to hear from anyone that's gone from Royal Caribbean to Celebrity to get a feel for it.

Also, I was just looking at the menu and I noticed that there wasn't a vegetarian option. I've never had a problem on RCI, and on the Celebrity site it says that they can accomadate vegetarians. Any veggies out there been on Celebrity? I'm I going to have to be one of those "special" (i.e. pain in the butt) people or can I order off the regular menu? Thanks for any advice!!!!

LaUrA

Archived