Airport Query

NAS-KARR

I've "heard" there's a new motel/hotel across from the airport (PPT) where one can get a "40 winker" when arvg at an ungodly hour and waiting for their res room to open for arrivals. If this is true can anyone give me it's name and possibly tel. #

and/or e-mail ??

Tanks....I know there's a world traveler out there that can help me.

CIAO,

Steve,

It is the Airport Tahiti Motel. My DW and I stayed there on August 11. It is brand new, but very spartan (ours had no furniture other than a bed and a modular computer like desk). It is directly up an imposing hill from the airport but we took a taxi which cost 1500 CPF. The hotel cost about $120 US. It was adequate for one night.

Jay

We also stayed at the Tahiti Airport Motel on 8/12/06. It had been open for only 1 week. As Trobrah stated, the room was sparse but good for a one night stay. The price is cheap compared to Tahiti standards. I will repeat what Jay said about the taxi, TAKE IT! We walked (its right across the street from the airport) with our luggage up a STEEP driveway which ended up being a private driveway with a pack of dogs. Luckily an employee from the motel came out to help us and took us in through a back gate.

Hi Jay and Susan!

Archived