Lawrence of antigua

battybtags

How long is the $35 tour? Do you pay before via credit card or when you actually go on the tour? How much did you tip? Thanks for help--sounds like a much better deal than the ships overcroweded tour for $69!!!:) :)

Here is a copy of the letter Lawrence sent me, which answers all of your questions (I had lost his original confirmation):

Booking is confirmed, how ever I will not be sending you full arrival information at least two months before arrival date. That will include time of tour, where we will be meeting etc.

I guess you have an outline of the tour, which last for just over three hours. We will be visiting places like English Harbour, Nelson's Dockyard, Shirley Heights in-fact the entire national park. There will be a $5.00 each entrance fee to enter the national park, that will take care of all the sites we will be visiting inside the national park. We will be driving through the Rain Forest after, then you will see the beautiful coastline on the south western side of the island. Then if wish for the beach after tour, I will take you there where you can relax as long as you wish. A restaurant and other facilities is on the beach.

I will take you back to the cruise ship at the end of the day, there is when you pay cash. Tour plus beach $45.US each. Tour only $35.US each.

Looking forward to serve you.

Lawrence of Antigua.

Archived