Room E3 on Fascination

mrshoagie

Ok..I booked our cruise (first time with Carnival) before I found you guys...BOY!! the things I would do differently (oh well, will have a GREAT time anyway). Was wondering if anyone has stayed in or knows of cabin E3 on the Empress Deck..Good or not??

TIA

Terri

I had cabin E3 on the Sensation, sister ship to Fascination, so basically the same. I loved that cabin! I always try to get porthole cabins, and this one worked out very well for me.

I like being in far-forward cabins. There's very little traffic, almost none, thus no hallway noise. You might hear the anchor drop in ports, but it will only last a coupla seconds - just be aware it's loud, and it's early in a.m. I think the longer walk to elevator lobby helped keep off the weight.:D

We were in E7 on another sister ship, the Inspiration, for our first cruise and am seriously considering booking the same cabin on the Fascination. As Cotton says, very little noise and traffic, very close to the laundry (ironing). We never heard the anchors, but were ready for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived