New online tickets question

Lillykat

We are sailing in Nov and I looked today on the Princess website and they have a section where I can look at my and print my travel summary and boarding pass. DH and I looked at the tickets and there is no mention of any onboard credit (we should be getting credit from Princess b/c this was an onboard booking and there should be additional credit from our TA). I noticed that online it wasn't showing up properly it shows my husband's credit but none for me (only that princess applied my $100 deposit) - well I checked both my my TA and the captain circle a while back and both confirmed that we had both on board credits.

Should I be concerned that it is not on these tickets? TIA!

has had this problem - the Princess website is notoriusly inaccurate. Call your TA; call Princess; bring your documentation onboard. My "My Princess" hasn't been right since the day they started it. Once more: Bring your written documentation from your TA with you!!

Same thing happening with us. 1/2 of the credit shows for me but not for my sister who is in same cabin, however several phone calls to Princess claims we do have the credit and our TA says we have it. We don't have the tickets yet to know what they say. I'm bringing the proof with us though just in case.

Same thing happening with us. 1/2 of the credit shows for me but not for my sister who is in same cabin, however several phone calls to Princess claims we do have the credit and our TA says we have it. We don't have the tickets yet to know what they say. I'm bringing the proof with us though just in case.

This is exactly the problem - on the captains circle DH's credits come up - but not in mine - but the tickets we now print on the website don't mention anywhere the credits - but then again I don't see the same area I saw on our old tickets so maybe they changed.

I guess my concern is that they say it shows when I call but - that is a verbal thing I would really like to have it in writing - I can show that my TA is giving us something (on our confirmation) and that we used our onboard booking so that should prove we have the shipboard credit from princess right?

Archived