Wine List on The Dawn

missjanet

Last week I booked the 11/12 cruise on the Dawn. My husband & I are wine drinkers, so I just printed out the entire NCL Wine List from their web site. There are an awful lot of wines on that list! Are all of these wines available on the Dawn? Or will there just be a small selection of wines available to us on our cruise? I'd like to try some of these wines ahead of time to get an idea of what we might like to drink that week. DH loves merlot, while I favor cabernets. If you've tried any of these wines, I'd like to hear what you thought of them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Normally all the wines are available. Do they still have the buy 5 get the average of the 5 for a free bottle? The wines are ok. Remember that all the wines(on a moving ship) are well jostled and so you won't necessary get a perfect bottle...I always thought it was a reasonable selection.

I miss the wine list from Windows on the World :(

Last week I booked the 11/12 cruise on the Dawn. My husband & I are wine drinkers, so I just printed out the entire NCL Wine List from their web site. There are an awful lot of wines on that list! Are all of these wines available on the Dawn? Or will there just be a small selection of wines available to us on our cruise? I'd like to try some of these wines ahead of time to get an idea of what we might like to drink that week. DH loves merlot, while I favor cabernets. If you've tried any of these wines, I'd like to hear what you thought of them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

They should have most if not all the wines plus a few others. If you like Cab and he Merlot consider the Duchhorn Merlot - not cheap but a great full bodied Merlot for a special meal.

Archived