Excursion Question

MOMOF2PRINCES

Hello,

We are taking our two sons on a cruise for the first time. My husband and I were on a cruise once with Disney Cruise Line. This time we are going on RCCL for the first time and on the Enchantment of the Seas. We are going to the Western Caribbean. We will be visiting Belize. Can someone recommend an excursion for us. Our sons will be 6 and 3 at the time of the cruise. Also my parents will be there in another cabin. They are in their early 50's.

Thanks

Hello,

We are taking our two sons on a cruise for the first time. My husband and I were on a cruise once with Disney Cruise Line. This time we are going on RCCL for the first time and on the Enchantment of the Seas. We are going to the Western Caribbean. We will be visiting Belize. Can someone recommend an excursion for us. Our sons will be 6 and 3 at the time of the cruise. Also my parents will be there in another cabin. They are in their early 50's.

Thanks

There are many different things to do in Belize. Thinking of your six and three year old sons, there is a famous zoo near Belize City. (It has a web site.) It specializes in Central American rain forest animals displayed in their habitat. Cruise lines usually have Belize tours to the Belize Zoo and also the Baboon Sanctuary.

By far the most popular activity is Cave Tubing. But, there are age limits and your sons may be too young for that. When we visted Belize, we went on the Xunantunich ruins tour and climbed the 130 foot main pyramid.

Archived