Has anyone done LabnaHa w/ Edventures?

stephuney

Hello ... looking for anyone who has done the LabnaHa tour with Edventures. We went with Bonnie from Edventures last year and want to go again this year, but we want something a little different along the same caliber. The LabnaHa tour sounds fun, but want some opinions.

If you've done LabnaHa before but not with Edventures, interested in hearing from you as well ... let me know!

Thanks

Stephanie

Me and my friends 9 in total went without any guide to the Labnaha Cenotes Park.

We grabbed a van in Calica and drove to the park (just is 4km south of the Xel Ha Park)

Arriving there the Labnaha team gave us a warm welcome and a super cool tour through the dry cave; we snorkeled in a subterranean cave tunnel and used a zip line they even had a real shaman who conducted a Mayan ceremony in a new dry cave called the Aluxes.

Two of my friends are certified divers and could enjoy a spectacular cavern tour with a certified cavern guide while we others were on the most amazing snorkel tour in a subterranean river. Afterwards they served us a unique Mayan BBQ with local non alcoholic drinks.

We where all VERY happy with the tour and nobody rushed us. In the past we have had some bad experiences with guides who rushed us in the end of the day because they wanted to go home..

We where all very happy with the outcome and would do it all over again

Take care

Skydiver

1513046202_labnahaDryCave.jpg.b3c2f758d8d6cf62a4d6bc79fce99e3c.jpg

Thanks for the info ... how long did you guys spend at LabnHa, and if you went with the mindset you wanted to do it as quickly as possible, how quick could you get through it? (there is some other snorkeling I want to do in Akumal Bay).

Also, was your entrance fee $40?

Thanks,

Stephanie

The guides at Labnaha are very flexible..

If you like to spend the day there perfect, if you are in a hurry and would like to finish in 90 minutes that is possible too..

You let them know what you plan is and they’ll make it happen they where very open minded when we where there.

but if you like to contact them www.labnaha.com

The Akumal snorkeling is nice but you can’t compare it to the Labnaha tour..

You want miss anything if you stay all day at Labnaha without visiting Akumal.

The entrance fee was also 40.u$

Good luck

Skydiver

sboo.jpg.6ef914dd3b72e89bbe40b447174ce5a5.jpg

MAGIC MAYAN MUD

Just wanted to tell you about this amazing experience we had at Labnaha.

Me and my girlfriends where just blown away by the beauty of this place.

But the Magic Mayan Mud Therapy was the maximum.

During the snorkel tour they gave us the chance to mask our face with this special healing mud found deep in the Labnaha cenotes.

It left our faces like baby buts, the crystal clear water made us feel like new born and I tell you the hair was like after a conditioning therapy just perfect!

Forget Botox ! The Labnaha mud works faster, without pain and is much cheaper!

Want to rejuvenate check out Labnaha!

See you

SARA

1191912174_labnahamagicmud.jpg.5987544bc1ae05de3e6b53fe200672bc.jpg

http://www.edventuretours.com.mx/Home/index.htm

Email Bonnie and Ed at edventure68@hotmail.com (usually takes her a couple of days to respond).

Hope you have fun!

Stephanie

Ack! For some reason the website listed above doesn't seem to go any farther than the front page. I also tried to send an e-mail to this address and it says that it's not a valid e-mail address.

I'd really like to get some information on these tours. Anyone know how I can contact them? Also anyone know if they offer snorkeling only tours?

TIA!

I would like to go check this place out. We will have a rent car. I have tried emailing them with no response. Their web site does not give directions. You said it is 4 km south of Xel Ha. Is there good signage from 307? How far from 307 is it? I really want to do this, we leave for Cancun in 1 1/2 weeks!

Thanks

Hello Susan

Thank you very much for your post and E-Mail.

We thought we’ll respond directly here at the forum.

The Labnaha Cenotes Park is located 4km south of the Xel-Ha Park and well signaled.

It has a large sign on the right hand side of highway 307 with the following inscription; Cenote Caracol – Labnaha Expeditions – Magic Mayan World.

Follow the rocky path leading into the jungle where you’ll find various signs leading you to the Labnaha Cenotes Park (a magic mayan world).

The operating hours of the Park are 9am to 6pm.

We are looking forward to have you soon with us.

Sincerely the labnaha Team

684259867_ZIPLINELABNAHACenote.jpg.111f3431f90e3f718c52e4579d04416b.jpg

• 3 months later...
Hello ... looking for anyone who has done the LabnaHa tour with Edventures. We went with Bonnie from Edventures last year and want to go again this year, but we want something a little different along the same caliber. The LabnaHa tour sounds fun, but want some opinions.

If you've done LabnaHa before but not with Edventures, interested in hearing from you as well ... let me know!

Thanks

Stephanie

We have done it...It was amazing.It was the best thing we have done in our holidays.You can see more in www.labnaha.com and read the gestbook for more opinions.We read it and sent a email to one of the people asking for more details.;)

Pedro.Miami.

Archived