NCL Star...ribs at poolside grill?

GeorgetteCruz

We just returned from Alaska on the Sun and they only did the BBQ thing on the sail away, which is understandable with the weather. Ribs were not served, but maybe that fare is typical on warmer weather cruises, the Star did a BBQ everyday for lunch when we took her to Hawaii, which was great, they varied the menu everyday on the BBQ.

We were on the star 8/27 - 9/3. The only time we found ribs was at the sailaway BBQ on deck 12. They were delicious. The poolside grill was open every day but no pizza or ribs...hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken, salads, nacho fixins, sauerkraut/sausage. At the poolside BBQ the night we left Alaska, they didn't have ribs but had flank steak and I think pork chops. Very good.

Ribs was an option for dinner at Endless Summer, too.

We just returned from Alaska on the Sun and they only did the BBQ thing on the sail away, which is understandable with the weather. Ribs were not served, but maybe that fare is typical on warmer weather cruises, the Star did a BBQ everyday for lunch when we took her to Hawaii, which was great, they varied the menu everyday on the BBQ.

Man, I could get myself into trouble for BBQ every day, I'd never eat on shore :D

Archived