Boston-Bermuda - August 2007

sgtbill

OK, so its early, but I feel the expectation of cruising is half the fun. Anyone out there sailed on the NCL Majesty out of Boston recently? How's the food? the entertainment? How is St. Geoerge? :p

NCL Seward

Chandris Victoria (2)

Disney Magic

NCL NY-Berm

Caribbean Princess

Golden Princess (2)

We were on the August 27th sailing on the Majesty. We had lots of fun. We dont go to the big production shows, but we love the Comedy Shows, the top deck parties, the Not So Newlywed Show....I could go on and on. We had great food...I didnt eat in the 4 seasons, but ate dinner at LeBistro twice, excellent food and service, Pasta Cafe once, again terrific food and service, but on 2 entrees to choose from, (when you make your ressies, at the desk in the lobby area on deck 5, you can ask to see the menu for the week, you may want a particular meal....) The other nights we at a the Seven Seas....Food was always great....one night service was a little slow, but they seemed to be shorthanded.....We also ate breakfast most of the time in the 7 Seas....YUMMY!!! I only had breakfast once at the buffet....We did snack at the buffet in the afternoons....

Make sure you hit the buffet they day you leave Bermuda on the top deck my the San Marco Grille, they had the best seafood, pasta and veggie dish...

St George was fun, we went to Tobacco Bay on Tues, took the ferry to the Dockyard on Wed, Thurs we went to St Catherines.....We took the banana boat ride (which is fun the 1st five minutes, then its the ride from hell, holding on for dear life)....We headed back to the ship then we took the Jet Ski tour which is right off the ship at the White Horse Tavern...That was fun.

We skipped Harbor nights at Hamilton this year and just went to the one in St George, that is on Tuesday night.....Lots of stuff to buy....

Of course we went to the Swizzle Inn, we took the bus there and a taxi back...Another fun time.

Not sure of your ages as far as what you think is fun my husband and I are 45 and we traveled with my daughters, 22, 13 and the 13 years olds step sister. We all had a blast.

We were on the August 27th sailing on the Majesty. We had lots of fun. We dont go to the big production shows, but we love the Comedy Shows, the top deck parties, the Not So Newlywed Show....I could go on and on. We had great food...I didnt eat in the 4 seasons, but ate dinner at LeBistro twice, excellent food and service, Pasta Cafe once, again terrific food and service, but on 2 entrees to choose from, (when you make your ressies, at the desk in the lobby area on deck 5, you can ask to see the menu for the week, you may want a particular meal....) The other nights we at a the Seven Seas....Food was always great....one night service was a little slow, but they seemed to be shorthanded.....We also ate breakfast most of the time in the 7 Seas....YUMMY!!! I only had breakfast once at the buffet....We did snack at the buffet in the afternoons....

Make sure you hit the buffet they day you leave Bermuda on the top deck my the San Marco Grille, they had the best seafood, pasta and veggie dish...

St George was fun, we went to Tobacco Bay on Tues, took the ferry to the Dockyard on Wed, Thurs we went to St Catherines.....We took the banana boat ride (which is fun the 1st five minutes, then its the ride from hell, holding on for dear life)....We headed back to the ship then we took the Jet Ski tour which is right off the ship at the White Horse Tavern...That was fun.

We skipped Harbor nights at Hamilton this year and just went to the one in St George, that is on Tuesday night.....Lots of stuff to buy....

Of course we went to the Swizzle Inn, we took the bus there and a taxi back...Another fun time.

Not sure of your ages as far as what you think is fun my husband and I are 45 and we traveled with my daughters, 22, 13 and the 13 years olds step sister. We all had a blast.

You do not look like you're 45!!! You look about 15 years younger

Archived