AOS post cruise pier luggage check?

htl44476

I think I saw a post concerning post cruise luggage check for American, but cannot find it now. Has anyone used this service? Our flight leaves at 12:15 PM. Is this too early considering the crowded airport, and we are not using cruise air. Thank you.

We were on Serenade last November and they also had check-in for American Airlines onboard. You do not have to have used cruise air.

There will be a notice in the Compass but if I remember right- you have to sign up for this by Thursday of the cruise...... it was $10.00 per person and included your boarding pass and checking the luggage at the pier. You still have to go through customs/immigration with them but then AA will take them to the airport. All you have to do when you get there is go through security and proceed to your gate. (unfortunately we missed the deadline and had to take our luggage with us to the airport) Won't do that again :(

We disembarked a little different than we did on Rhapsody. Instead of everyone getting a color - you were called by your flight times..... example: they would call anyone with a flight between X and Y a.m. Our flight was at 3:09 so we were sort of in the middle. Only problem with this system was no one was checking peoples airline tickets and therefore everyone was "cutting" in line. But even with that it went smoothly and we were off the ship and in a taxi by 10:30 and at the airport around 11:00. Checkin at the airport was a little hectic but no where near what I expected after reading these boards.... we then played Texas Hold Em in the lounge area with pretzels for a few hours - then thru security and off we went.

12:15 should be fine..... just don't dilly-dally.

Archived