Carnival Liberty Cruise Of 8/23/06

desertbarb

JUST A QUICK MESSAGE TO ALL PLANNING THEIR CARNIVAL LIBERTY VACATION.

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN ON A TOTAL OF FIVE CRUISES. THIS MED CRUISE WAS BY FAR THE BEST!!!!!!! PERFECTLY RUN SHIP. GOOD FOOD. EXCELLENT ENTERTAINMENT...CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. THE CAPTAIN SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF THIS HUGE, WONDERFULLY RUN SHIP!

ANYONE PLANNING ON DOING THEIR OWN SHORE EXCURSIONS FOR NAPLES, SHOULD CONTACT "DRIVEAMALFI". PERSONAL OPINION...THEY WERE FABULOUS. GREAT TOUR.....GREAT PERSONALITIES........GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!!!

ANYONE WANTING ANY INFORMATION...FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT GSEBARBARA@VERIZON.NET:) :) :)

Our first cruise was on the Liberty in May, had such an amazing time that we have 8 friends joining us for the same itinerary next June. We also used DriveAmalfi and have booked them again for 2007, Our Lunch in Amalfi with spectacular views was one of the highlights of our trip ( The unlimited wine and Limoncella also helped!)

The Liberty got us hooked, so much in fact that we have just come off the Inspiration and have booked the Elation for November to get us over the long stretch until next June.

Anyone going on the Liberty will have an awesome experience :D

Archived