C&A benefits?

lisa702

:o I did a search but not much came up for me. I have 1 point in my C&A but was wondering what the actual benefits are on my next cruise. Will I recieve a coupon book? Are all C&A coupon books the same? The online TA I am looking at booking with is also offering a 175 dollar coupon book for onboard. Anyone know what coupons might be in it? Lots of questions! :confused:

:o I did a search but not much came up for me. I have 1 point in my C&A but was wondering what the actual benefits are on my next cruise. Will I recieve a coupon book? Are all C&A coupon books the same? The online TA I am looking at booking with is also offering a 175 dollar coupon book for onboard. Anyone know what coupons might be in it? Lots of questions! :confused:

Ron Don gave you a good link that will answer your question, but I wanted to add a very valuable benifit that won't be listed there.

The Crown & Anchor Society connection ( (800) 526-9723) can be your best friend. If at any time from booking to sailing, you have a problem or question that Customer Service can't handle, call the C&A. It is their job to keep returning cruisers happy. And my experience with them has proven that they are great at that.:D

Hope This Helps.

Thank you!:D

I just noticed your signature. It took me a while to make sense of it, but that is the most endearing sentiment I have ever read--- especially in a signature.

Thank you for warming my heart.

I just noticed your signature. It took me a while to make sense of it, but that is the most endearing sentiment I have ever read--- especially in a signature.

Thank you for warming my heart.

No thank you! Everyone is in such a hurry nowadays or afraid of saying the wrong thing so thank you for mentioning my signature. Even when you lose a child like I did, she still is a part of my everyday so thank you. :) You have made MY day!

with you own personal guardian angel Brianna.

I just lost my 2nd friend in CPD. So that is 2 more guardian angels watching over me. They both were greeted by my mother & MIL with fathers & my brother killed in Nam in 1969. So she is in good company ;-)

No thank you! Everyone is in such a hurry nowadays or afraid of saying the wrong thing so thank you for mentioning my signature. Even when you lose a child like I did, she still is a part of my everyday so thank you. :) You have made MY day!

with you own personal guardian angel Brianna.

I just lost my 2nd friend in CPD. So that is 2 more guardian angels watching over me. They both were greeted by my mother & MIL with fathers & my brother killed in Nam in 1969. So she is in good company ;-)

Oh I am so sorry for your losses!

It comforts me to know that Brianne is safe with my Mom, my Dad, my older brother and my baby nephew. My DD and I speak of and to her everyday. We know that we are watched over. :)

Archived