Norwegian Pride of Aloha Please Help with this cabin

marcyjane

Hello cruise critic members hope someone out there can help.

On the deck plans of the Pride of Aloha on the Atlantic Deck 5 ( the same deck the dining rooms are on) there are several cabins on the front area of the ship. They are some ocean view and inter.

Just wondering if anyone has cruised in one of these cabin choices and if so how were they and would you do it again.

This would not be my choice, but there are several of us friends going to Hawaii for this cruise, I've only had one oceanview cabin (my first cruise) balcony ever since, so it sure will be hard for me, but I'm trying to put this cruise together and everybody that has not been on a cruise just wants the experience at the best rate.

I had picked deck 9 baloncy cabin and the price would be $2,000.00 + per person. Everyone said try again and see if you can get a better price. So I found these oceanview cabins Deck 5 Atlantic that has a few oceanview for $1000.00 + tax ect.

So just trying to find someone that knows about these cabins and it or not a good location.

Please help we need to get booked the ship is filling up.

Thanks in advance for any help and information.

Marcy

Archived