Century Tyrrhenian in October

danoshea

danoshea: We are on the 9/25 Century Tyrrhenian Sea cruise. I believe we have someone(s) in a suite on our sailing. We are all busy packing, doing final arrangements before heading out this weekend, so they may not see your post on the regular board. But they are probably still looking at our rollcall.

They may have a better chance of seeing your request if you post on our rollcall:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=293920

Kathy

Hello Shay

Tyrrhenian Sea is aroun the Mediterrean

the following is considered to be in the Tyrrhenian Sea.

Barcelona, Spain, Corsica, Rome, Naples, Italy, Valetta, Palma

Celebrity named this the Tyrrhenian Sea Cruise on their Century Ship.

Hope this will clarify

All the Best

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone who is going on the Centurys First sailing to 11 day Tyreaneann Cruise (I think it is this week) can you let me know whats the Weather like for October as we are going on the 16th October and would appreciate any information.

Many Thanks

God Bless

Dan

Dan,

We just returned home last night from the 11-day Tyrrhenian Sea Century cruise that ended yesterday morning (Friday, Oct. 6th) in Barcelona. Our weather was beautiful in each port. We had rain on Sept. 24th when arriving in Barcelona but it quickly ended around 8:30am when we were checking into the hotel. Then the weather was fabulous in the mid-70s. We had mid-to-upper 70s and low 80s in most ports, except Malta where we had upper 80s. We had beautiful weather in Palma de Mallorca with bright blue skies, but towards mid-day, we started getting dark clouds and around 2:00pm when we were at the castle at the top of the mountain, it started pouring heavily for an hour. It was beautiful weather again for the sailaway at 5pm. It was raining the next day in Barcelona when we arrived for debarkation. Your weather could be cooler than our weather because you are going later. We enjoyed each port immensely. Let me know if you have other questions.

Kathy

Archived