Help Destiny Open seating Question

avlanche77

:) can someone clarify the open seating for dinner on the Destiny.

i have late 8 pm seating . Does that mean i show up at 8 wait to be seated or can i go eat at an earlier time like 6 pm on Sunday night

we are trying to plan when to meet up with our roll call

thanks for the help

we leave in 4 days WAAHHHOOO:D

Scott

You will receive a slip of paper upon arrival at the terminal by an agent with your open seating dinner time for that night only. I think it's around 6pm and 7:30pm or something like that, but they are not the regular dinner times. You won't be seated with your normal tablemates, but assigned a table as you come in with others as they arrive.

Yes................BUT...................They do not observe daylight savings. So if you travel from April to the end of October then we have the same time. If you travel November to April then they are an hour ahead of us.

:) can someone clarify the open seating for dinner on the Destiny.

i have late 8 pm seating . Does that mean i show up at 8 wait to be seated or can i go eat at an earlier time like 6 pm on Sunday night

we are trying to plan when to meet up with our roll call

thanks for the help

we leave in 4 days WAAHHHOOO:D

Scott

I don't think we've fully answered the OP's question.

On the first night of your cruise, you'll be given a dining time and dining room. This maybe a different time and room than your "regular" dinner time. Show up as requested and you'll be seated at an available table. This will not be your "regular" table with your "regular" tablemates. This is a good time to meet new people.

On the second night, you will be given your "regular" dining time and dining room. Go to the specified dining room at the specified time and you will be seated at your "regular" table with your "regular" tablemates. You will eat dinner at this same table with these same people for the remainder of the cruise....unless you choose to eat elsewhere (pizza, buffet, room service, off ship).

If you choose to eat breakfast and/or lunch in the dinning room, you'll be seated at an available table, but it will not be your "regular table" with your "regular" tablemates. This is a good time to meet new people.

Make sense?

Yes................BUT...................They do not observe daylight savings. So if you travel from April to the end of October then we have the same time. If you travel November to April then they are an hour ahead of us.

Thank you kris for clearing that up - I knew I had to change my watch:D

Archived